Bio Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil
[caption id="attachment_243" align="alignnone" width="461"] Bio Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil[/caption]
Bio-Oil has been Amazon’s number one best selling skincare product for over ten years – just take a moment to let that sink in (pun intended). Bio-Oil is the UK's No1 Multi-use Skincare oil for many reasons. The clinically proven, non greasy, dry oil formula contains a combination of essentials oils, Vitamins A and E, and PurCellin Oil to make sure that it delivers it's benefits deep within the skin. Bio Oil uses are endless too!
Skin care Beauty Tips for Bio Oil uses
- Foundation - Mix a small amount with your foundation to give your skin a glow.
- Bronzer - Mix a bit with your bronzer to get a radiant glow.
- Make up - Mix a tiny amount with your make up to reduce eye shadows.
- Shaving treatment - Use before shaving as a base cream to keep skin soft and bacteria-free.
- Skin conditioner - Add a few drops to your bath to rejuvenate you skin.
- Helps cellulite - Combine with a clean diet and regular exercise to fight cellulite more.
- Uneven pigmentation - Sunspots and dark spots from aging skin can be reduced.
- Reduces brow redness - Add a drop or two onto your brows after a brow shape to soothe them.
- Scalp treatment - Mix some with your shampoo to help itchy, flaky scalps to prevent hair loss.
- Soothes sunburn - Apply directly onto area of sunburn for an effective soothing treatment.
- Lip treatment - Add a drop to dry, chapped lips to smooth and moisturize your lips.
- Elbow, Knee & Foot Heel treatment - Smooth dry elbows, knees and heels of feet with Bio-oil!
- Massage oil - Use as a massage oil on face or body after cleansing to get all the benefits.
- Protects skin from heat - The chamomile and calendula brings skin back to your normal tone.
- Hair serum - Fight the frizz with a few drops to smooth out the frizz on your head.
- Improves skin - Helps improve skin's appearance, hydration & wrinkles.
- Scar healing - Improves the appearance of scars as we know.
92% of participants showed an improvement in the appearance of their scars after eight weeks and 100% of participants showed an improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks. (Bio-Oil.com)
How to use on scars effectively:
Bio-Oil is made to help improve the appearance of scars, but it can not remove them. Apply to skin and massage in a circular motion into the scar, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months (perfect addition for your skincare routine for a few months). On new scars, Bio-Oil Skincare Oil should only be applied once the wound has healed, it should not be used broken skin.
Bio Oil Skin Benefits:
- Reduces stretch marks
- Help improve the appearance of scars (not remove them)
- Nourishes & hydrates skin
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Smooths wrinkles
- Use on face, body & hair
- Clinically trials found it to be a non-irritant product for those with sensitive skin.
- Availability – Bio Oil is available at most drugstores and major retailers offline and online including Amazon.
- Price – Bio Oil is affordable and sells for around 20.00 dollars or pounds for over 4 ounces of the product, making it relatively inexpensive when compared to similar skincare products for scars.
- Ingredients – Bio Oil variety of ingredients increases the chances that at least one of them will have a positive effect on your acne scars.
- User-Friendly – Bio Oil is as quick and simple to use as a facial oil or body oil
- Absorption - Bio Oil sinks in faster to the skin than some heavier oils.
- Moisturizing – Bio Oil is an effective emollient, especially on dry, flaky skin.
- Complementary Therapy — Bio Oil is safe to use along with many other acne scar treatments, including silicone scar to suit your individual needs.
- Not for acne – Bio Oil’s mixture of mineral oil and other emollients may not have positive results on skin that is already oily, or on acne that is made worse by excess oil.
- Results – While it may improve the appearance of scars, is not likely to improve the texture of actual scars.
NOW INTRODUCING THE REVOLUTIONARY DRY SKIN GEL
Bio-Oil's problem-solving brand is known for its clinically proven Bio-Oil Skincare Oil and being the No.1 selling scars and stretch marks product in the Britain. After years of research and development, a new way to treat dry skin is now available with the revolutionary Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel (Only available in the UK).
[caption id="attachment_244" align="alignnone" width="551"] bio oil dry skin gel review[/caption]
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a groundbreaking, clinically proven, oil-based gel formula that melts on to the skin. The revolutionary formula replenishes and renews the skin's barrier and moisturizes the deeper layers of the skin. It's unique gel-to-oil texture is absorbed quickly by the skin creating a protective film that resists moisture loss and restores hydration.
Only a small amount is needed for an intense, long-lasting moisturizing effect. Great for after showering and shaving as it effectively in heals and soothes dry, rough skin. It may feel like it leaves your skin oily initially but the skin then absorbs it super quickly leaving it feeling soft and moisturized. Plus it still helps reduce the appearance of scars.
It's reported to have been very effecting in treating skin damage from chemotherapy and radiotherapy even. Some have said it works on their eczema, some have said it made their eczema worse and stained their clothes. As mentioned above, please use correctly as Bio Oil is not meant for broken skin. (Even though it has been reported to have repaired cracked skin too.)
Some prefer the Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel more than the original but it's all down to preference really, whether you prefer a gel or oil. Personally, I prefer the original as it very versatile with it's many Bio Oil uses.
Please note: everyone's skin is different, and will react differently. Any product should be use with caution. I'd highly recommend testing it on a small patch of skin to see how your skin reacts before using it regularly. If you have allergies, please check the ingredients before using any products too.
Tell us why you love Bio-Oil!
Other articles you might like:
- Coconut Oil and Coconut Water Benefits
- Top 5 Drunk Elephant Skin care Product Reviews
- CBD Skin Benefits & INSTANT RESULT Products (with before and after images)
- Where to buy SkinCeuticals Skin care
Keep happy, healthy and hydrated! 😊
SHARE THE BIO-OIL USES WITH OTHERS ONLINE
Subscribe for more skincare product reviews